FreeKibble.com
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Rain Rain Go Away!
Normally, I don't mind rain very much unless I have things to do outside my home, like purchase stocking stuffers for my sweet husband. It has been storming all day today and we have a tornado watch until 4:00 pm this afternoon.

Anyway, I have finished wrapping everything, and have stuffed all the stockings with stuff, so I am just sitting here watching Storm Stories on the Weather Channel.

I also need to go to the Women's Hope Center to bring some clothes out there that are too big for me now. Yay! Tom looked me up and down yesterday when he got home and said "You are getting skinnier every day!" Now THAT is a nice thing to hear!
Well, I think I will find something around here to do. I used to take a nap every day, but I rarely do that now, so maybe I will watch a movie or read my book.
Hope all of you are finished with all your shopping and wrapping.
Later.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:22 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: