FreeKibble.com
Monday, January 21, 2008
I did it!
Friday, I was wondering if I would break 60 lbs. by today. I did! Yippee! I have now lost 60.6 lbs. I think, though, that my body is reacting unfavorably to the amount of loss. I have been really tired for several days now. I might have to get another B-12 shot. I got one about 2 months ago and it helped me a LOT. I am taking B-12 orally, but sometimes it's not enough.

Vitamins seem to be more important for weight loss patients than for other people. I guess it's because we don't eat nearly as much as normal people, so we don't get enough vitamins from our food.

I had to buy a new pair of jeans too. I went down two sizes. My others were just hanging on me and I was beginning to wonder if they were going to fall down. LOL I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes right now though because I am not going to be in them very long. I think I will get one more pair of jeans for now though. I can wear one and wash one.

Oh well, at least I made my Monday goal!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 2:07 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    CONGRATULATIONS CINNY!
    2008? it has got to be great!
    i've been kinda looking for that pic we talked about.................
    love you girlfriend!
    Larkie-ster

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Renee

    60 lbs in a little over three months - WOW! Go, Cindy!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger beki

    COngratulations! That's awesome!!