FreeKibble.com
Monday, January 14, 2008
Raving Reviews....
I went to the doc today for my 3 month checkup since my weight loss surgery. He said I am doing really well. I knew that already. I know I sound sarcastic, but I am miffed with the doc and his office staff. I won't go into that here because it's a very long story, but let's just say the staff is very disorganized and none of them know what the others are doing. Therefore, I wrote a 5 page letter to the doc and handed it to him personally today.

Oh well, enough of that. I also had to go to the pain management doctor (Dr. Blue Eyes)this morning. He put me in a twilight sleep and put a needed through my buttock and into my hip socket. He injected cortisone and lidacain (sp) into the socket to help alleviate some of the pain I have been having. A couple of weeks ago, I could not walk for two days. Could not put ANY weight on my right leg. I am still extremely careful about putting my full weight on it even now. I am afraid it will make me fall and then possibly break the hip. Don't want that for sure. Dr. Blue Eyes told me that I would eventually need a hip replacement because of all the deteriation in the joint. I actually expected that. But I know the weight loss will help with that too.

I don't have to go back to surgery doc for 3 months, and I have to go back to Dr. Blue Eyes in one month (I think). They gave me Demerol and versed to induce a twilight sleep, so I am not sure what he told me now. I don't even remember the actually procedure. I will ask Tom, he'll know. I sure do love that man! He takes such good care of me. I don't think he really knows how grateful I am to have him as my husband.

Well folks, that's about all of the updates for now.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 5:06 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    My Mom had a knee replacement and it worked out really well.
    Hope it works out well for you too!