FreeKibble.com
Friday, March 07, 2008
Chickadee!
I finally got a new mouse, well ok, new used. I found it in the drawer and it works fine. It is an optical mouse like my other one, but the left click stopped working on the other one. I was getting pretty good at pointing with the mouse and clicking with the finger pad. I will have to get a brand new mini mouse sometime soon though. This one is too big. It'll work out.


I am watching the birds starting to show up at my feeders. I try to keep them filled with seed. Besides the beautiful cardinals, this little black-capped chickadee is showing up regularly. He is a pretty little bird. He is only about 4" long, tail included. It looks like someone took a paint brush and painted the black on him. It is so defined.


I have a feeder right in front of my living room window, because I enjoy watching them off and on all day. I have seen them do some really cute things and funny things too. I saw one dove running after another dove the other day. The chaser ran the runner all over the yard. It was funny. I never did see the end of the chase, so I don't know the end results. Oh well.


We are having a few VERY LIGHT snow flurries right now. It's so cold outside and the wind is blowing. It makes it feel a lot colder than it really is.

Just wanted to say hello and let you all know what's going on in my life, which isn't much right now. Yay!!!!!!!!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 6:55 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: