FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Broken Mouse
Why is that mouses (or is it Mice) break so easily. I have bought quite a few mouses for my computer and they always break. Now this one is broken too. It works for everything except left clicking. ARGHGHGHG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I use the mouse for pointing and the finger pad for clicking. What a pain in the a$$. I quess I will buy another one when I go to Wally World. I should go today, but I don't feel like getting out today.

I have spent the last two weeks taxiing a member of my family around the world, so I just want to stay at home right now. I don't want to go anywhere. With gas prices as they are, I feel like I should stay at home as much as possible.

Tomorrow, though, is a different story. I am going to a line dancing class at the Brec park. That should be fun and it will give me some badly needed exercise. I was supposed to start last Wednesday, but couldn't so I am starting tomorrow

I will let you all know how it turns out.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 2:02 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    The part that breaks is the roller ball and little wheels inside.
    Buy a laser mouse, no moving parts.