FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I have stalled!

I have finally hit a wall I mean stall! I have been here for about a week now. I am not worried about it....YET! Everyone stalls now and then, so it's ok. My body is catching up with itself. I will let you know when I come out of the stall.
Here is my 4 month pic taken earlier tonight. The lump on my right side nearest the door knob is my cell phone under my shirt. LOL

Sorry about the half grin, I have a terrible headache today. I can't shake it.

Hope you all have a great week.

 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:52 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You look more fabulous than ever! I just have been trying to read what it says on your shirt! (;
    LOVE YOU!
    larkster

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    I reached my goal of 175 pounds last week. It took a year to loose 25 lbs.
    I went right to 185 and stayed stalled forever. Then I got through it.