FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I broke it.
After about a week and a half of not loosing anything (ok, maybe 2 weeks) I have lost a little more than 3 more pounds! I hate it when I get in the stalls, but it happens to us all, so I am not alone. Some have stalled within weeks of surgery and stayed stalled for several weeks. So far, I haven't had a lenghty stall. I am glad about that. So, I am really doing just fine.

It was a year ago today that my Mom passed away. I thought today would be a very bad day for me, but I have actually done well.

I did go to the cemetery though. The silk flower arrangement that I had put out there a few weeks ago, was gone. It appeared that the styrofoam the flowers were stuck in, had broken off and the flowers blew or got thrown away. I guess the storms we have had recently had blown the arrangement apart.

Anyway, I went to the florist across the street and got new flowers for Mom and Dad. I know they were probably happy that they had new flowers. I really had a good day. I hope you all had a good day too.

Later folks!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:25 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Renee

    Aww, thinking of you, Cindy-Lou.
    And congrats on the weight loss!
    Lunch?