FreeKibble.com
Saturday, March 08, 2008
It keeps going and going and going....
It's sort of like the Energizer bunny....the weight keeps going and going and going. :-)

At my last post, I had lost 65#s and was big time stalled. Since then I have lost 6 more pounds and am at 71#s now. Yahoo! This is really exciting.

My biggest problem right now is finding clothes. I used to know exactly what size to buy without trying them on at the store. Now I don't know. They are either too big or too small (just a little snug) when I get home. If they are too big, I take them back, if they are too small, I just keep them, because one day I will get in them. It will be pretty soon probably.

My weight loss has slowed down, but that's ok, because my body needs to catch up with itself. My hubby looks at me every few days and says "you are getting skinnier." That's nice to hear.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:37 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Renee

    Hooray, Cindy! you're almost halfway there. I need to take you out for a birthday lunch one day soon. Give me a call.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    Almost time for a new profile photo!