FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Made it to the half way point!
I know you are all probably tired of hearing about my weight loss, but I just can't help myself. I finally made it past the half way point of the amount of weight I want to loose to get to a normal BMI. Now that is exciting! The worse part is that I have only lost 4 pounds in 30 days. That scares me, but I was told that the weight loss amount would slow down. I am 5 1/2 months out from surgery and it definitely has slowed down. It's ok though. I am still loosing!

I got myself a part-time job. I am actually working again! YUCK! I don't like getting up in the mornings so early, but I do like the job. It's an Administrative Assistance to an independent insurance salesman. He is really nice. I am enjoying it so far. The great part about it is that if I want to, I can quit anytime. For now, I will stick with it.

My hubby and I are leaving Friday to go to Orlando and Disney World. We will be there for a week. I can hardly wait. We have never been to Disney so we are both really looking forward to it.

See ya when we get back!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 6:38 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cinny! I'm really excited for you about your weight loss and never get tired of seeing your updates! One day you won't post them anymore because there won't be anymore to post!
    Also, I know you two will LOVE Disney World and I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!
    Have fun, love you!!!
    p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND MANY MORE

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh I am so excited for you and Tom. Disney World is so much fun! I am going again (3rd time) this summer, but this time I am bringing my mom. She has never been. It is going to be so much fun watching her. She is like a kid when it comes to Disney toys and movies, can't wait to see her reaction with the real deal. Can't wait to hear how your trip goes! Have fun! Love ya! NET