FreeKibble.com
Monday, May 26, 2008
Still Loosing.....
I am still loosing weight. It is amazing to me how this works. From time to time, I hit a plateau and don't loosing anything for several weeks. I think my longest stall has been 3 weeks. Then, suddenly, I start loosing again. I am averaging a little over 11 pounds a month. That is awesome to me. All I have to do is make sure I get in my protein and I loose weight.

I am giving away clothes as fast as I can to make room for smaller ones. Just a few more pounds and I will leave the 200s forever. I will hit ONEderland! I can hardly wait.

By the time we go to Destin in September, I will have lost another 30 pounds if I keep loosing at the same rate I have been loosing. That is so awesome! I can't buy clothes right now, because by the time I buy new ones, I turn around and they are too big. So all of my clothes are either too big or too small. Few are just right. Oh well, at least I get new clothes a lot. That is fun.

I am also buying new shoes, because my feet were fat too. I didn't realize how much weight I would loose in my feet. When I was younger, I wore a triple A heal. As I gained weight, I ended up wearing a wide shoe. Now my wides are too big and fall off my feet. Strange.

For those of you that I have recently told I may have to have my hips replaced, the doctor told me I will NOT need them replace for now. I am so glad of that. I am hoping that as I loose weight, the hips will get better too.

Things get better every day! Can't 'weight' till tomorrow!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:18 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Renee

    That is so great Cindy! I can't wait to see you again and how skinny you've gotten.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    Congratulations! :D

    I can't wait for Florida!

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    congratulations!
    Plus I imagine smaller clothes take up less space that bigger ones so you'll have room for more!