FreeKibble.com
Friday, April 04, 2008
One more day.....
I know you all want to hear about the bathtub at the 'resort', but you will have to wait until I get back for me to let you all in on the story....sorry. I just don't have time right now.

We had our last day at Disney today. We spent it at Animal Kingdom. It was awesome! I have enjoyed most every minute of this trip. This week was spring break for Orlando however, so there were thousands of people here. At one point, I couldn't even see further than those folks that were right in front of me. The parade was going on, and we were packed in like sardines. I did NOT like that, but the ambience of the place is amazing. I don't know why I waited until I am 56 years old to come here.....

Tom has enjoyed it as well, but since he is walking and I am using the power chair, he tires out sooner than I. He has been very patient with me and has waited outside the shops when I have wanted to go in to see what they had. He has even joined me in many of them.

Today we rode a roller coaster at Animal Kingdom and now we can say, "we rode that thing, and never will again!" I haven't been on a coaster since my early 30's and this thing went up a mountain, and then came down going backwards inside the dark mountain. UGH! That was wild!

Tomorrow is SEAWORLD for a few hours and then we are on our way home! I miss my babies, my dogs that is. I won't get to see them until Monday afternoon and I really wish I had them in my lap right now.

More later folks.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:08 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Renee

    I can't wait to see you this week and hear all about your trip!