FreeKibble.com
Sunday, November 16, 2008
15 down, 20 to go....
I know this color is hard to see, but I am doing pink in support of breast cancer patients. Yay us!!!!!

I am 15 treatments down and approximately 20 to go. This is going a lot faster than I expected. When you think of doing something 7 weeks 5 days a week, it sounds like forever, but it's really not bad at all so far. The next 3 to 4 weeks will get a litttle tougher because the fatigue will most likelyset in, and I am getting very tender where the radiation is being targeted. But that is ok, I can handle all of that. By Christmas this will all be behind me.

Thank you all for reading up on what's going on and for all the comments I have received lately. I love to get the comments, so please just say "Hi" if you have been here.


I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon. It's fairly chilly here, for south Louisiana. I am really enjoying it.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Cindy N. at 3:32 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Its me again... HI!!! :)

    Toni Zito-McCarty

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Renee

    You're getting there, Cindy! Lunch?

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    I was here! Hang in there. You are almost done!! :D