FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Got my 12th treatment today....
So now it's 12 down and let's see......ummmm.....I can't subtract.......I think it's 23 more to go. Yep, 23. I had to get the calculator. That is pretty bad huh! Oh, well, I was having a senior moment. Yes, that's my excuse.

Anyway, back to the treatments. They are going well. I am beginning to have some minor discomfort and soreness, but I asked about it today and they said all of that is normal. I am also beginning with the pink color to my skin like a minor sunburn. I will get worse, but that's ok. It is just something I have to go through. I can do that.

I just wanted to put this update out here for all who keep up with me through this blog. Thank you all for reading it and for caring enough to do so. Please leave a comment so that I know you have been here.

 
posted by Cindy N. at 4:44 PM | Permalink |


7 comments:


  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Renee

    Glad it's going well, for the most part, Cindy Lou!

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Glad to hear you are doing well with your treatments. I'll keep praying that they go as smoothly as possible. Before you know it they will be over! Luv ya! Gerry

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Glad you are doing OK and are upbeat. You're in my thoughts.

    Marc.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Cindy! Glad to see your doing well with the treatments! Keep posting, I'm always checking on you. Love ya! Toni Zito McCarty

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Veronica

    I'm always checking in on you and I'm praying for you too.

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    I keep up with you, I just don't say so most of the time. <3

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Cindy,I am glad every thing is going well. I keep up to date on what is going on with you on your blog.I pray things keep going good.Please take care. Love From Texas.....Bonnie