FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Skinny Little Butt
Today my husband said something to me that I don't think he even realized until I started giggling and thanking him. My daughter and son-n-law, Allen, were in the back seat of our vehicle with me in the front with my husband driving. We were carrying a lot of stuff in the back end of the SUV and when we hit a dip in the road, the back end of the SUV bottomed out and hit the back side of the dip. My husband said "Cinnie, I am going to have to put your 'skinny little butt' in the back seat and put Allen up here with me." SKINNY LITTLE BUTT!!!!!!! Wow! He hasn't said THAT to me in a very long time. It was a wonderful thing to hear!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:55 AM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    That's pretty funny! Guess they were pretty big in the back, bottoming out the suspension.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Avant-Garde

    YAY CINNY! I am proud of you all over again!