FreeKibble.com
Thursday, January 01, 2009
It's all gone now!
2008, Breast Cancer, low energy, Christmas tree, Christmas tree needles on the floor, decorations, store crowds, traffic crowds ( I am at home), Hurricane Gustav, Snow.

It was a rough year for me as you all know. I am glad it's over. 2009 has got to be better than 2008. Is it because I am getting older? It seems that each year things are worse than the last. But not 2009. It will be great! Tell me that if I start whining about anything this coming year.

Happy New Year to every one of you!

Labels:

 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:25 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    How about looking on the bright side. You beat cancer!!!!!!!!Yea Cindy!

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Renee

    You beat cancer AND lost over 100 lbs, right? But yes, I'll tell you 2009 will be even better. We'll start with going out to lunch more!
    Program 7.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    2008 really sucked for you and I but we made it and 2009 is going to rock! I hope you ate some black eyed peas and other good luck foods on New Years Day. If not, I ate enough for both of us. LOL