FreeKibble.com
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Good heavens!
I didn't realize it has been so long since posting here. Gosh the stray horse seems so long ago now!

Just a quick update. I have now completed 28 radiation treatments. I was told today that I would have 5 more and that these will be more concentrated to a specific area of the breast instead of the whold breast as these 28 have been. I am looking forward to getting past all of this. Just the 69 round trip travel each day is a drain, but my body is also drained of energy right now. That is a side effect of radiation treatments. I thought I was going to bypass that part, but it finally hit me last week a couple of days before Thanksgiving. I haven't worked but 2 hours since then. I just don't have the forward motion energy. But after next week, it will take a week or so and my energy level is supposed to come right back! Yay!

Thank you all for your thoughts, support and prayers. It means so much to me. Because of all of you, I will be around for years to come! Right now, though, I am going to bed.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:03 PM | Permalink |


1 comments: