FreeKibble.com
Friday, December 19, 2008
FINISHED!
I finally finished my radiation treatments last Saturday. I have never been so glad to finish something. Today is Friday and my energy level has come back up to about 90% of what it should be, so I am able to do a lot of the things I have been putting off, like go get my nails done! I did that yesterday.

Today I am going to lunch with a friend and I hope we can go somewhere to buy some specialized tea. I have a new teapot I want to use. I love spiced tea and special flavors.

I am not going to make this very long because I am at work. Don't tell anyone. My internet issues at home have gotten continually worse and now I can't even send out email. I can still receive it, but can't send, not get to ANY website. Hubby needs to get router VERY soon.

As soon as my issues have been resolved, I will post pictures on previous blogs and I will let you know they are there!

Leaving work in a few minutes, so I have to wrap up a few things.....

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:05 AM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Hurray! No more radition treatments!!! That is great! I m so happy for you!!! I am a little jealous of your energy level coming back up though. It's all I can do to get out of bed every morning with this month long cold the mother in law gave me. (groan). DON'T get me started!

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    Congrats on the progress and Happy Holidays!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    Wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous 2009!