FreeKibble.com
Thursday, December 11, 2008
SNOW in LOUISIANA !!!!!
I am so excited! We have 6 inches of snow on the ground! We get a good snow like this once every 15 to 20 years, so it is always something to see for us. It is absolutely beautiful. We are so used to looking a dried up grass in the winter that when we see the ground covered in white, it is truly a winter wonderland.

I wish I felt better, I would get out there and play, throw snowballs at my husband (he came home from work early) and make a snowman. Maybe later, I will go and make a small snowman.

It really looks strange to see the swimming pool sitting there full of water and the snow piled up on the edges of it and the deck around it. I can't post pictures right now, but I will come back later and post them. I am having internet ISSUES!

The cancer center changed my appointment from today to Saturday, so that is when I will finish my radiation treatments. I will be so happy to get passed this stage of my life. It has really brought my energy level down to zero. I haven't been trying to work, because it wears me out just to get up and shower and get dressed. No forward motion going on here.

I will update more later and post pics of our snow-covered property. It is lovely.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:50 AM | Permalink |


0 comments: